4.08.2012

dimland radio music extravaganza 4-8-12 playlist


Saturday Night Music Show Special

Each Saturday in April I will be playing music right after I finish my regular edition of Dimland Radio. I can't archive my music shows, so if you want to hear some good on a Saturday night in April, you'll just have to tune in.

Playlist

Walking Talking Johnny Cash Blues - The Godfathers
Celebrated Summer - Husker Du
Ugly - Fishbone
Miss Freelove '69 - Hoodoo Gurus
Death Of The European - The Three Johns
Message Of Love - The Pretenders
All That I Wanted - Belfegore
Photograph - Ringo Starr
The Mayor Of Simpleton - XTC
Outdoor Miner - Wire
Someday Man - The Monkees
Get Down - Gilbert O'Sullivan
Golden Ring - George Jones & Tammy Wynette
Blow Away - George Harrison
In Cythera - Killing Joke
It's Obvious - Au Pairs
I'd Run Away - The Jayhawks
A Friend - Jerry Reed (& the Dixie Dancekings)
I've Come To Expect It From You - George Strait
Little Suicides - The Golden Palominos
Freeze Tag - Suzanne Vega
Do You Remember Rock 'N' Roll Radio? - The Ramones
Mean To Me - Crowded House
Can't Hardly Wait - The Replacements
No Reply At All - Genesis
Tantalized - The Church

Say Goodbye - Hunters & Collectors

Can't Get There From Here - R.E.M.


Other Music heard on the show...

Dimland Radio opening theme song: 'Twist' by Tones On Tail

That's it! You should know that I am not able to archive the music shows I do due to the limitations of Z Talk Radio's music license. So, if you want to hear the music you have to tune in. Then I'll see you next Friday night for Dimland Radio 10 Central, 11 Eastern on www.ztalkradio.com. You can email your questions and comments to drdim@dimland.com

You can also go to my CafePress store and buy stuff with my artwork on it and have me do a portrait for you if you like. Find out more here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment