9.01.2012

dimland radio friday night special 8-31-12 playlist


Friday Night Music Special Show

This was the last Friday music show that I'd be doing for a while, so I decided to make it a special one.  It's my version of Awesome 80s!  All music is from the 80s and most are very alternative to the crap that was getting played on the radio.  For more information on where I got the list of songs to play click here. That will link you to a blog I did about a series of mix tapes I made that were the inspiration for this show.

Playlist

Eighties - Killing Joke
I Will Dare - The Replacements
To Hell With Poverty - Gang Of Four
Death Of The European - The Three Johns
In-Between Days - The Cure
Spinning Round - Red Lorry Yellow Lorry
She's In Parties - Bauhaus
Alice's House - The Psychedelic Furs
One Day In Your Life - 54-40
Uncertain Smile - The The
Come To Milton Keynes - The Style Council
Into My Hands - The Church
So. Central Rain - R.E.M.
Smooth Operator - Sade
Respectable Street - XTC
Like Wow Wipeout - Hoodoo Gurus
Cities In Dust - Siouxsie & The Banshees
Ahead - Wire
Vamos - Pixies
Newest Industry - Husker Du
Jordan Minnesota - Big Black
Those Who Move - Naked Raygun
Once In A Lifetime - Talking Heads
Telephone Operator - Pete Shelley
Driving The Dynamite Truck - Breaking Circus
Rescue - Echo & The Bunnymen
Swamp Thing - The Chameleons UK
Ceremony - New Order
Never Before And Never Again - The dB's
Wild Blue Yonder - The Screaming Blue Messiahs
Message Of Love - The Pretenders
Precious - The Jam
Ivo - Cocteau Twins
Another Bubble - Robyn Hitchcock & The Egyptians
Say Goodbye - Hunters & Collectors
Love Is The Law - The Suburbs
Snake Dance - The March Violets
Let's Get Married - Celibate Rifles
Independence Day (Live) - Urban Guerrillas
Final Solution - Peter Murphy
Canary In A Coalmine - The Police
24 - Game Theory
We're So Cool - Au Pairs
What Do You Know? - The Buzzcocks
Gone Daddy Gone - Violent Femmes
Beatle Boots - Love Tractor
Above It Now - Figures
Everything Counts - Depeche Mode
Sour Grapes - The Descendents
Police On My Back - The Clash
Shut Out The Light - Steve Diggle
Insanely Jealous - The Soft Boys
Jean's Not Happening - The Pale Fountains
Party At Ground Zero - Fishbone
Let My Love Open The Door - Pete Townshend
Certain Things Are Likely - KTP
Ashes To Ashes - David Bowie
Nemesis - Shriekback
(Kind Of) True - The Golden Palominos
Date With A Vampyre - The Screaming Tribesman


Other Music heard on the show...

Dimland Radio opening theme song: 'Twist' by Tones On Tail


That's it! You should know that I am not able to archive the music shows I do due to the limitations of Z Talk Radio's music license. So, if you want to hear the music you have to tune in. Then I'll see you next Friday night for Dimland Radio 10 Central, 11 Eastern on www.ztalkradio.com. You can email your questions and comments to drdim@dimland.com

You can also go to my CafePress store and buy stuff with my artwork on it and have me do a portrait for you if you like. Find out more here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment