1.12.2014

dimland radio 1-11-14 music show

Music Show

For this month, I went with an all 90s music playlist.  It's still very much on the alternative side, which makes it only more awesome.

I am not allowed to archive music shows, so you have to tune in to listen. The following is what you missed if you weren't there...

Playlist  

Alec Eiffel - Pixies
Cannonball - The Breeders
Headache - Frank Black
I Don't Want to Grow Up - The Ramones
The Noise of Carpet - Stereolab
Hey Venus - That Petrol Emotion
Sculpture Garden - Semisonic
Reactionary Girl - Robin Zander
Early Morning Dreams - Pete Townshend
Blood Makes Noise - Suzanne Vega
Slow Emotion Replay - The The
Your Lucky Day in Hell - Eels
Fade Into You - Mazzy Star
Your New Cuckoo - The Cardigans
So You Think You're in Love - Robyn Hitchcock & the Egyptians
Whatever Makes You Happy - Paul Westerberg
1979 - Smashing Pumpkins
Doin' It Again - The Feelies
Salvation - The Cranberries
Connection - Elastica
Miss Freelove '69 - Hoodoo Gurus
Sex type Thing - Stone Temple Pilots
Bad Time - The Jayhawks
What A Life - Juliana Hatfield
Elevate My Mind - Stereo MCs
Big Time Sensuality - Bjork
So and Slow it Grows - Wir
Policy Of Truth - Depeche Mode
Supernova - Liz Phair
If I Can't Change Your Mind - Sugar
I'd Like That - XTC
Rain Street - The Pogues

Other Music heard on the show...

Dimland Radio Music Show opening & closing theme song: 'Twist' by Tones On Tail

That's it! You should know that I am not able to archive the music shows I do due to the limitations of Z Talk Radio's music license. So, if you want to hear the music you have to tune in. Next month I will do another music show on www.ztalkradio.com otherwise be sure to tune in Saturday 11pm Central, midnight Eastern for another regular edition of Dimland Radio. You can email your questions and comments to drdim@dimland.com
 
You can also go to my CafePress store and buy stuff with my artwork on it and have me do a portrait for you if you like. Find out more here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment