1.19.2014

dimland radio 1-18-14 music show

Music Show

A second music show in one month?!  One week after another music, as well?!  What gives, Dim?

Well, on Friday (1/17) I had a wisdom tooth removed, so rather than doing my regular award-winning show (that may be a slight exaggeration - a lie even) I opted to do a music show.  Less talking that way.  And my son, Hayden, co-hosted the show with me to help minimized the amount of talking I would do.  That said, I still ended up talking a lot.

So, we returned to the popular theme of playing all 70s music.

I am not allowed to archive music shows, so you have to tune in to listen. The following is what you missed if you weren't there...

Playlist  

You're So Vain - Carly Simon
Follow You Follow Me - Genesis
I Hear You Knocking - Dave Edmunds
Lola - The Kinks
Smokin' In The Boy's Room - Brownsville Station
Miss You - The Rolling Stones
Squeeze Box - The Who
Virginia Plain - Roxy Music
Cover of the Rolling Stone - Dr. Hook & the Medicine Show
Two Of Us - The Beatles
Bandala - The Partridge Family
Take A Chance On Me - ABBA
Radar Love - Golden Earring
The Night Chicago Died - Paper Lace
Little Willy - Sweet
Rebel Rebel - David Bowie
I Fought The Law - The Clash
Where's Captain Kirk - Spizzenergi
Dreaming - Blondie
Money (That's What I Want) - The Flying Lizards
The Model - Kraftwerk
Sweet Talkin' Woman - ELO
So It Goes - Nick Lowe
A Friend - Jerry Reed & the Dixie Dancekings
Let's Stay Together - Al Green
Garden Party - Ricky Nelson
Some Broken Hearts Never Mend - Don Williams
Lukenbach, Texas (Back to the Basics of Love) - Waylon Jennings
Mull Of Kintyre - Paul McCartney & Wings

Other Music heard on the show...

Dimland Radio Music Show opening & closing theme song: 'Twist' by Tones On Tail

That's it! You should know that I am not able to archive the music shows I do due to the limitations of Z Talk Radio's music license. So, if you want to hear the music you have to tune in. Next month I will do another music show on www.ztalkradio.com otherwise be sure to tune in Saturday 11pm Central, midnight Eastern for another regular edition of Dimland Radio. You can email your questions and comments to drdim@dimland.com
 
You can also go to my CafePress store and buy stuff with my artwork on it and have me do a portrait for you if you like. Find out more here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment