4.15.2012

dimland radio music extravaganza 4-15-12 playlist


Saturday Night Music Show Special

Each Saturday in April I will be playing music right after I finish my regular edition of Dimland Radio. I can't archive my music shows, so if you want to hear some good on a Saturday night in April, you'll just have to tune in.

Playlist

Two Hearts Beat As One - U2
Snake Dance - The March Violets
Girl U Want - Devo
24 - Game Theory
The Rise Of Phantom White - Sicbay
Anthem - The Incredible Moses Leroy
Nowhere Man - The Beatles
Storm - Tim Minchin
I Must Be In Love - The Rutles
Super Trouper - ABBA
Under Pressure - Queen featuring David Bowie
Sleepless - King Crimson
Oblivious - Aztec Camera
Ghosts - The Jam
Beatle Boots - Love Tractor
Crash - The Primitives
Move Me - The Pretenders
I'd Like That - XTC
Real Good Looking Boy - The Who
Sultans Of Swing - Dire Straights
Satellite - Aimee Mann
Kerosene - Big Black
Cursed Mirror - Superchunk
Holiday Head - The Screaming Blue Messiahs
Mistaken For Strangers - The National
Home Of The Brave - Naked Raygun

Final Solution - Peter Murphy

Any Old Thing - The dB's


Other Music heard on the show...

Dimland Radio opening theme song: 'Twist' by Tones On Tail

That's it! You should know that I am not able to archive the music shows I do due to the limitations of Z Talk Radio's music license. So, if you want to hear the music you have to tune in. Then I'll see you next Friday night for Dimland Radio 10 Central, 11 Eastern on www.ztalkradio.com. You can email your questions and comments to drdim@dimland.com

You can also go to my CafePress store and buy stuff with my artwork on it and have me do a portrait for you if you like. Find out more here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment