8.18.2012

dimland radio friday night music show 8-17-12 playlist


Friday Night Music Special Show
Each Friday in August I will be playing music during the on hiatus Paradigm Shift. I can't archive my music shows, so if you want to hear some good on a Friday night in August, you'll just have to tune in.

Playlist


Senses Working Overtime - XTC
My Baby She's Alright - Scruffy The Cat
Lookin' Out Forever - Paul Westerberg
A Wave Of Reason - Symphony Of Science
The Whole Of The Moon - The Waterboys
Perfect Memory -  TV Sound
Our Trinitone Blast - Stereolab
Girls Don't Like It - The Undertones
Another Girl - The Beatles
White Girl - X
North Country Girl - Pete Townshend
That's Really Super, Supergirl - XTC
Some Girls - The Rolling Stones
52 Girls - The B-52's
Girl U Want - Devo
Music For Boys - The Suburbs
I'm A Boy (Live) - The Who
Brackish Boy - Frank Black
Love On A Farmboy's Wages - XTC
The Boy With The Thorn In His Side - The Smiths
Bad Boys Get Spanked - The Pretenders
Long Haired Country Boy  The Charlie Daniels Band
Boys Don't Cry - The Cure
However Much I Booze - The Who
Salvation - The Cranberries
Factory - The Vines
Too Much Too Young - The Specials
Sound And Vision - David Bowie
Limelight - XTC
I Fought The Law - The Clash


Other Music heard on the show...

Dimland Radio opening theme song: 'Twist' by Tones On Tail


That's it! You should know that I am not able to archive the music shows I do due to the limitations of Z Talk Radio's music license. So, if you want to hear the music you have to tune in. Then I'll see you next Friday night for Dimland Radio 10 Central, 11 Eastern on www.ztalkradio.com. You can email your questions and comments to drdim@dimland.com

You can also go to my CafePress store and buy stuff with my artwork on it and have me do a portrait for you if you like. Find out more here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment