8.12.2012


Saturday Night Music Special Show

Each Saturday in August I will be playing music after my regular show.  This show went fine until the last set of songs.  At that point, my computer went wonky and I just dropped off the air.  I fixed the wonkiness (I think), but by then it was too late, so I just let that be the end. I can't archive my music shows, so if you want to hear some good on a Saturday night in August, you'll just have to tune in.

Playlist

Ring Ring - ABBA
Life On The Telephone - Steve Diggle & The Flag Of Convenience
Telephone Line - ELO
Your Phone's Off The Hook, But You're Not - X
She's Calling You - Bad Brains
Hanging On The Telephone - Blondie
The Phone Call - The Pretenders
Good Thing - The Woodentops
Modern Man - Arcade Fire
The Beat Goes On/Switchin' To Glide - The Kings
Anamorphose - Stereolab
Vamos - Pixies
The Fly - U2
Fly On The Wall - XTC
I Am The Fly - Wire
Storm - Tim Minchin
Telegram Sam - Bauhaus
Tom Sawyer - Rush
So Sad About Us - The Who
Whatever Happened To Randolph Scott? - The Statler Brothers
Come Anytime - Hoodoo Gurus
Hey Jude - The Beatles
Save It For A Rainy Day - The Jayhawks
 
This where things got goofy and eventually just dropped...
 
Senses Working Overtime - XTC
My Baby She's Alright - Scruffy The Cat

Other Music heard on the show...

Dimland Radio opening theme song: 'Twist' by Tones On Tail


That's it! You should know that I am not able to archive the music shows I do due to the limitations of Z Talk Radio's music license. So, if you want to hear the music you have to tune in. Then I'll see you next Friday night for Dimland Radio 10 Central, 11 Eastern on www.ztalkradio.com. You can email your questions and comments to drdim@dimland.com

You can also go to my CafePress store and buy stuff with my artwork on it and have me do a portrait for you if you like. Find out more here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment