6.23.2013

dimland radio 6-22-13 music show

Music Show

Another music show brought to you by Dimland Radio.  More of the best music you can hear on the internets.  The best music on Z Talk Radio anyway.  Well, I like it.  Ok, so maybe I'm biased.  Sue me.
 
Saturday was an extra special music show because I took part of Canadian X Radio's special music show.  I said it was extra special.  Glen Ferguson invited me to contribute an hour's worth of music to add to his hour of music.  We focused on 80s music.  Glen featured songs from the UK, Europe, and Canada.  I covered music from America and Australia.  So the song list will include my hour of that special music night.  I'm sorry, but I don't have Glen's song list.

I am not allowed to archive music shows, so you have to tune in to listen. The following is what you missed if you weren't there...

Playlist (first 16 songs from the Canadian X/Dimland Radio Music Special)  

Let's Go - The Feelies
Blue - Rain Parade
This Ain't No Picnic - Minutemen
Still In Hollywood - Concrete Blonde
Something To Believe In - Ramones
Whatever - Husker Du
Home Of The Brave - Naked Raygun
Sour Grapes - Descendents
I Will Dare - The Replacements
One Step Ahead - Split Enz
Date With A Vampyre - The Screaming Tribesmen
I Want You Back - Hoodoo Gurus
World Where You Live - Crowded House
Let's Get Married - Celibate Rifles
Columbus - The Church
Don't Change - INXS

Goodnight Tonight - Paul McCartney
What's New Pussycat? - Tom Jones
Girls On Film - Duran Duran
Vacation - The Go-Go's
Suddenly Last Summer - The Motels
Til I Hear It From You - Gin Blossoms
Gypsys, Tramps & Thieves - Cher
Lord, I Hope This Day Is Good - Don Williams
Go All The Way - The Raspberries
Shambala - Three Dog Night
The Lion Sleeps Tonight - The Tokens
Sherry - The Four Seasons
Blue Moon - The Marcels
Sundown - Gordon Lightfoot
My Sweet Lord - George Harrison
Second Hand News - Fleetwood Mac
I Feel Love - Donna Summer
Ray Of Light - Madonna
Jive Talkin' - The Bee Gees
Back Stabbers - The O'Jays
I Woke Up In Love This Morning - The Partridge Family
I Am Woman - Helen Reddy
Twilight Zone - Golden Earring
Games People Play - The Spinners
Papa Gene's Blues - The Monkees
Promises - Eric Clapton
Alone Again (Naturally) - Gilbert O'Sullivan
Surrender Your Heart To Me - Missing Persons
Long May You Run - Neil Young
Fade Into You - Mazzy Star

Other Music heard on the show...

Dimland Radio opening & closing theme song: 'Twist' by Tones On Tail
That's it! You should know that I am not able to archive the music shows I do due to the limitations of Z Talk Radio's music license. So, if you want to hear the music you have to tune in. Next month I will do another music show on www.ztalkradio.com otherwise be sure to tune in Saturday 11pm Central, midnight Eastern for another regular edition of Dimland Radio. You can email your questions and comments to drdim@dimland.com

No comments:

Post a Comment